AI Workshop – the best way to start an AI/ML project
A kick-start for utilizing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML)
This workshop is intended for organizations wanting to start projects in field of AI/ML. The workshop is divided into two parts.
Part 1 – basics of AI/ML (2 hours)
- Basic concepts of AI/ML for business people (no math)
- Several concrete demos (prediction models, clustering, AI API’s) from different business domains, e.g. machine vision, text sentiment, predictive maintenance, marketing and pricing.
- Real-life AI/ML use case examples from Bilot
- The role of data in AI/ML solutions?
- Known pitfalls and success factors
- How to identify good use cases?
- A typical AI/ML project from idea to production use
The aim of the part 1 is to bring everybody on the same page regarding AI/ML.
Part 2 – diving into business problems (3 hours)
After covering the basics, we dive into your business problems which might be mitigated by using AI/ML. We are looking for answers for the following questions.
- Can we solve the problem or part of it by using AI/ML?
- What kind of data we need? Can we have it?
- Size of the potential AI/ML project in terms of money and effort?
- Expected revenue of investment (ROI)?
- What business processes and work roles will be affected if the AI/ML solution goes live?
- What are suitable AI/ML technologies and platforms for your organization?
In this phase we also want to cut off unsustainable ideas. Fail fast and cheap works in this context.
Proven way to start a AI/ML project
We have conducted bunch of AI Workshops over the last few years, for customers like Kone, Altia, RaisioAgro and Reima.
The key benefit has been a realistic view how to proceed with each selected business case. Often times something else needs to be done before testing AI/ML, e.g. gathering more data or improve quality of data. It’s important to do things in the right order despite of AI/ML fever.
About 70-80% of AI Workshops has led to the proof-of-concept project which is almost always necessary for testing whether AI/ML works or not.
Why AI Workshop?
- Learn basics of AI/ML and see a lot of real-life use case examples
- Get understanding how to proceed with your business cases in terms of AI/ML
- Avoid well know pitfalls and mistakes when starting your first AI/ML projects
- Find low-effort and high-potential AI/ML cases
- Get a follow-up proposal if you like, e.g regarding AI Coaching or AI POC
How to order?